Credit Card Processor in Charleston, SC
Media Payments Group
Whether you’re in retail, own a restaurant, or run an eCommerce business in Charleston, SC seamless payments are a critical part of your customer’s experience. Surveys show that 28% of shoppers have abandoned a purchase because the checkout process took too long or wouldn’t accept a particular type of credit card.
MPG Makes sure small and mid-sized Charleston, SC businesses have the best checkout platform possible for their customers, so you never lose a sale due to poor credit card processing.
South Carolina is now the second most popular destination for movers in the United States according to United Van Lines’ annual Movers Study. People are moving to Charleston, SC because housing is affordable, the climate is temperate, and job growth is above the national average. With 90 miles of coastline, the Charleston metro is a big attraction for new businesses.
Credit Card Processor Partnership Benefits for Your Charleston, SC Business
- Payment Acceptance – Never lose a sale due to credit card processor acceptance limitations.
- More Payment Options – In a post-COVID-19 world, customers expect fast and contactless payment options. It’s critical you have the most up-to-date payment options available for your customers.
- Integrate Payments with Your Systems – Today, making the sale is not enough. All competitive companies are capturing valuable data to make more informed business decisions. MPG helps merchants get a clear picture of accounting, billing, CRMs, and more through one window pane.
- Flexibility to Grow – The business you have today will look a lot different in one year or even one month. You need a flexible credit card processing partner that can grow with you at your pace.
How to Choose the Right Credit Card Processor Partner for Your Charleston, SC Business
There are several key factors to consider when choosing the right credit card payment processing provider for your business.
- Transparency in Contract and Pricing Models – Nobody likes surprise fees. Only work with credit card processor providers that commit to a flat-rate pricing system.
- Equipment Included in Partnership – Free equipment should always be a part of the deal. Good partners offer free equipment with their partnership packages. They also supply you with the latest technological innovation in the industry and make upgrading easy.
- Superior Support – A professional and experienced credit card processor partner acts like they’re a part of your team and offers on-demand 24/7 support.
Make MPG Your Charleston, SC Credit Card Processor Partner
Media Payments Group was formed to deliver fully integrated business software with multi-channel payment solutions. MPG’s customized software solutions optimize business operations of all sizes and make secure transactions easy for merchants and their customers.