Credit Card Processor in Oklahoma City
Media Payments Group
Whether you’re in retail, own a restaurant, or run an eCommerce business in Oklahoma City seamless payments are a critical part of your customer’s experience. Surveys show that 28% of shoppers have abandoned a purchase because the checkout process took too long or wouldn’t accept a particular type of credit card.
MPG Makes sure small and mid-sized Oklahoma City businesses have the best checkout platform possible for their customers, so you never lose a sale due to poor credit card processing.
The secret is out about The Big Friendly as the economy continues to grow and more people move to Oklahoma City each year. The city has a diversified economy including agriculture, manufacturing, and transportation as some of the bigger industries. Industries like aerospace make up more than 38,000 jobs from 250 companies in the area. Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center are some of the notables in Oklahoma City.
Credit Card Processor Partnership Benefits for Your Oklahoma City Business
- Payment Acceptance – Never lose a sale due to credit card processor acceptance limitations.
- More Payment Options – In a post-COVID-19 world, customers expect fast and contactless payment options. It’s critical you have the most up-to-date payment options available for your customers.
- Integrate Payments with Your Systems – Today, making the sale is not enough. All competitive companies are capturing valuable data to make more informed business decisions. MPG helps merchants get a clear picture of accounting, billing, CRMs, and more through one window pane.
- Flexibility to Grow – The business you have today will look a lot different in one year or even one month. You need a flexible credit card processing partner that can grow with you at your pace.
How to Choose the Right Credit Card Processor Partner for Your Oklahoma City Business
There are several key factors to consider when choosing the right credit card payment processing provider for your business.
- Transparency in Contract and Pricing Models – Your credit card processor partner should never surprise you with hidden fees. Flat-rate pricing systems ensure your billing is predictable every month.
- Equipment Included in Partnership – An established and experienced credit card processing provider includes free equipment as part of the partnership agreement. Not only that, but they make upgrades seamless when you’re ready.
- Superior Support – Your credit card processor partner should be a true partner and offer on-demand 24/7 support.
Make MPG Your Oklahoma City Credit Card Processor Partner
Media Payments Group was formed to deliver fully integrated business software with multi-channel payment solutions. MPG’s customized software solutions optimize business operations of all sizes and make secure transactions easy for merchants and their customers.